Please turn this form into the synagogue office by June 30, 2020. Your registration will entitle you to receive High Holiday Tickets and religious school admission.
Step 1: Select your annual membership pledge
Your membership pledge commitment last fiscal year(not including school fees) was. Would you consider pledging for the upcoming year? The sustaining amount required to fund CBS's activities for the new fiscal year requires an average membership pledge of $1,000.
* Eligible for family High Holy Day tickets.
Step 2: Total FY 2019 Commitment with Religious School Fees
Step 3: Register for auxiliaries (with separate checks)
*YSY: first child at $75 and additional children at $70 each. Kadima: $50 each. Please list children's name below and indicate USY or Kadima
Your current statement as of April 30,2020 is enclosed. Kindly arrange to settle any balances prior to May 31, 2020.
Did you know... that CBS's scrip program is easy to use and equally benefits you and CBS?
Visit the CBS website, or ask Robin Ceppl!
Step 4: Select your Payment Plan - all financial commitments are due in full by May 31, 2021.
Step 5 - Personally Identifiable Information Opt Out Instructions
CBS publishes an annual membership roster that includes members' contact information and children's names. All such information will be included in this rosstr unless you provide the Annual Congregational Roster & Opt Out Form(enclosed) no later than November 1, 2020. This form is also available by navigating to the following website link. https://cbs-scv.org/resources/.
Step 6 - Sign Your Pledge
I/We understand that:
- Based upon our pledge and the pledges of other congregants, CBS has made commitments to clergy, administrative staff, teachers and others necessary to our synagogue's operations and religious school.
- I/We have selected the payment plan selected above.
- My/Our obligations will e current and any special fees paid prior to any simcha (wedding, B'nai Mitzvah, baby naming) provided by CBS.
- Due to the nature of CBS's voluntary pledge structure the Board of Trustees reserves the right to request or assess further financial support which might include a mandatory assessment from its members in the event of a revenue shortfall.