Join us as we welcome guest Rabbi Jay Siegel
Friday, April 13 at 7:30 p.m. & Saturday, April 14 at 9:30 a.m.
Congregation Beth Shalom is pleased to welcome Rabbi Jay Siegel to officiate at our Friday evening and Saturday morning Shabbat Services!
Rabbi Siegel has a rich history of working with various Jewish programs, schools, and causes and has several degrees to support his passion for the Jewish ways of life . . .
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from University of Minnesota.
- Master’s Degree in Nonprofit Management from the American Jewish University.
- Master’s Degree in Rabbinic Studies from the American Jewish University.
- Interned at Beit T’Shuvah, a Jewish based rehabilitation center.
- Worked at The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles
- While abroad in Israel, worked with at-risk youth.Among other activities, Rabbi Jay is currently working with his wife, Leah, empowering and educating families on financial and spiritual matters.Rabbi Jay resides in Encino, California where he enjoys spending Shabbat with his wife Leah and their family.